- Thermal imaging inspection performed while the exciter is in operation
- Vacuum excitation system control & bridge compartments
- Replace all disposable excitation bridge filters and clean all permanent exciter filters
- Inspect and test rotating brushless exciter components, if applicable
- Inspect carbon brushes and brush rigging assembly, if applicable
- Inspect all DC contactors (Primary, Back-Up, Auxiliary Status, and Field Flashing)
- Test all power bridge and rotating exciter SCR's, diodes, windings, capacitors, filter networks,
suppression circuits, and fuses
- Verify all power supply outputs are within manufacturer's specifications
- Calibrate the field current and field voltage offsets
- Functionally test the generator field ground detection relay
- Verify and report all logic and settings changes
- Report all component replacement recommendations
- Detailed report of all calibrations, tests results, trend recordings, and raw data
- Provides for excitation system operational verification before leaving the site
- Discounted Field Engineering Specialist rates during the service period
Please login to view our rates sheet below
Eliminate all overtime charges on extra work and emergency technical services
with our standard FLAT hourly rates.
Save even more money on hourly extra work and technical services
with each active service package added to a power plant.
Plus, reduce unknown and costly site travel charges with our LOW fixed-price roundtrip travel rates.
Or, completely eliminate all service call travel expenses with the purchase of any service package.
Easily cut your current technical service expenses by 55% or more!