- Thermal imaging inspection performed while the static starter is operating
- Vacuum static starter system control & bridge compartments
- Clean all permanent filters & strainers
- Inspect the cooling water system charcoal filter, deionizer, and water quality
- Test the cooling system temperature, pressure, level, and resistivity sensors
- Test all power bridge SCR's
- Megger the high-voltage system components
- Verify all power supply outputs are within manufacturer's specifications
- Zero all bridge current feedbacks, panel meters, and recalibrated flux feedbacks
- Check the bridge voltage feedbacks
- Verify and report all logic and settings changes
- Report all component replacement recommendations
- Provides for static starter system operational verification before leaving the site
- Discounted Field Engineering Specialist rates during the service period
Please login to view our rates sheet below
Eliminate all overtime charges on extra work and emergency technical services
with our standard FLAT hourly rates.
Save even more money on hourly extra work and technical services
with each active service package added to a power plant.
Plus, reduce unknown and costly site travel charges with our LOW fixed-price roundtrip travel rates.
Or, completely eliminate all service call travel expenses with the purchase of any service package.
Easily cut your current technical service expenses by 55% or more!